Wednesday 19 August 2015

FTII : A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY

SAINIK SAMAJ PARTY : NATION WIDE CLASS ROOM

1. The students of FTII (Film and Television Institute of India, Pune) are on strike opposing the appointment of Shri Gajendra Chauhan stating that he does not have the stature and qualifications. It is very strange that the Chairmen and Directors have to be appointed on the recommendations of the students. Very funny situation.
2. Students of 2008 batch have not completed their assignments so far which would have been over by 2011 or 2012 depending upon the course. It show how effective were previous chairman and may be director of FTII. They want similar capacity Chairman and not the one who ask them to perform.
3. The campus is infested with anti-social elements who have captured the hostel rooms and does not want to leave them. I had a experience to visit FTII on 26 Feb 2015. My first impression of the institute was that it should be closed forth with.
4. People might question my credentials to have such opinion but I can assure the people that I fairly know what is film making and how it is made. i have mad e short films, I know projection, I have the experience of running the cinemas and at the same time I have the experience of running educational institutions and the education itself.
5. My recommendation is that we must close FTII and the space available should be utilized to set up INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Many students and State as well as nation will benefit.
Please share the post if agree with the views expressed.
Join/Support Sainik Samaj Party.

Balbir Singh Parmar

No comments:

Post a Comment